Friday, July 29, 2016

ah, too funny!

Truly, this would only happen to me.  Yesterday, I went for a short road trip, off the mountain side to a city.  I was glad to be invited by my friend and enjoyed the company.

We waltzed on in to the big box store, I shopped.  Picking up a few things - not overspending because I know Noisemaker will be shopping there next month.  

I am standing in line waiting to go through the check out ... smucksville, suddenly I feel great pain in my rib area.  A wayward, non watching customer at the big box store has just slammed me with a buggy.  I have never been slammed before (with a buggy).  

I placed my hand around my left rib...curse words, that ramming of the buggy hurt!  The fellow approaches me and extends his words of sorry...and are you okay - do you need first aid - help?  I will be fine, accidents happen.

Today, of course, is much different story.  My word, does it hurt to giggle and laugh.  This, I truly do not enjoy.  In time - all will heal.

After that - eh, we went for french fries - pure delight!

1 comment:

  1. and...the saga of the rib continued. I finally went to emergency as I noted by ribs were different on the left side than from the right. Hurt like he*l to laugh, sneeze, or blow my nose. One rib broken. It will heal in time. I love all the incidental accidents I have...they are much better than the big one.

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...