Sunday, August 14, 2016

Holy Smucksville, I never knew ...

The other day, my noisemaker noticed a heron on our neighbors' roof.  I ran into get the camera.  Above is the landing...heron is not sure. . .
The heron is certainly sure now.  Here it is on the peak of the roof, doing a fine number.  I never knew when I took the photo what the heron was doing.  I had a great laugh when I downloaded and saw the picture.  

...Have you ever noticed when your are feeling really good
There's always a pigeon that'll come and sh*t on your hood...
John Prine - Some Humans Ain't Human

In the case of the heron - There's always a heron that'll come and sh*t on your roof...some humans ain't human. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...