Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Big Ugh, Big Ouch, and of course John Prine!

Yes, big (curse word) ugh and big (curse word) ouch.

Eczema has arrived due to stress.  I must learn to leave behind unnecessary worry and fret, continue on with what makes me happy.

The events of the last two months certainly have had a combination of various stress levels on me. 

Visiting my family up north was one - for the love of god - anytime one visits family it is a stressful time.

Secondly was visiting the lower drainland of British Columbia.  Smucksville, it is wild down there and I clearly see/understand why it is a great life to live on the mountain side.

My noisemaker recently turned 70!  A milestone birthday for sure - any birthday is a milestone.  1946 was a good birth year for sure - John Prine, Linda Ronstadt and my noisemaker - hahaha!

No stress was caused by seeing John Prine - in concert - on July 9th at the Vogue - lol - it was stress release time.

As for the eczema - doc calls this raw eczema - whereby the skin is upset and burst like a super nova.  

Well, eczema - please burst the heck off my body, go find someone else, and let me Prine On!

We All Prine On. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...