Saturday, June 2, 2012

Scott Nolan - Argyle Gargoyles - A Darkly Humorous Novel

Argyle Gargoyles - A Darkly Humorous Novel - A Book By Scott Nolan

I was introduced (via the web) to Scott Nolan earlier this week.  I had to giggle, in pure amazement how the workings of the social web work.  Scott Nolan is a Prine fan and in his book, he makes reference to Prine songs.  His novel is an ebook, check it out on www.amazon.com (search for Scott Nolan - Argyle Gargoyles).

You all linky link on over there and have a look. 






2 comments:

  1. Hey Beverlee,
    How nice of you to post my eBook on your blog! I appreciate all the exposure I can get, thank you so much. You are sweeter than saccharin at a drugstore sale...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, Scott. Thank you - I enjoy something new to post on this blog of mine. I hope it does generate you some ebook sales. My pleasure, indeed.

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...