Saturday, June 2, 2012

Peddle Prine - Step On It!

I think my brain is in overload mode this morning, it had far too much dream activity last night.  However, I made my coffee and proceeded outside - it is a very peaceful morning.  It is always peaceful in the morning unless Noisemaker awakes before me. 

I was sitting on the porch recalling my dreams; there was music, there was Prine and that Luke Bryan fellow and his girl dancing in the truck song.  I could not help but giggle.  Geez, you know I peddle a lot of Prine - then, I said to myself - step on it! 

Alas, it gives me something to do; as does this blog - something to pass the time on the mountain side. 

Now should any of you folks be driving in your vehicles today and you are fortunate to have a cd player installed.  Put in some Prine, hurry hurry, step on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...