Saturday, May 26, 2012

Triple Noisemakers

Noisemakers X3.  Noisemaker, Noisemaker 2, and Noisemaker 1. 

My word, I have not heard that much lip flappin' in a long, long time.  Even Naj/Brett and I did not lip flap to that extent to while we were Prinein' in Vancouver. 

What was good is the Noisemakers got to spend time together.  They all had a great time.  They enjoyed the turkey dinner and the cheese/mushroom potatoes, the food was real good.  I swear I could eat those potatoes all on my own, I love them!

My stepsons both asked about my John Prine concert.  I beamed, in pure Prine delight.  Struck the youngest odd that you meet this person on the internet and then you actually go to meet???  Go to a Prine concert?  I replied, I live on the side of the mountain - when I receive the opportunity to meet an on line friend and Prine - eh buddy (with a smack to the shoulder), I am taking it. 

Perhaps, that may seem odd to many a folk; but it is not odd to me.  I loved every moment I spent with Janis/Brett Ferguson, down to earth folks.  I thought I was going to have to call room service for the assistance of a plumber as my eyes started to leak, big time when we had to say - bye bye, so long.

Everything was cool.  

The happy times spent with friends and family are a treasure.

Everything's okay.     


1 comment:

  1. I was afraid we were going to cause a flash flood! I've never been good at good-byes anyway...but you completely suck at it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...