Sunday, January 8, 2012

A Picture Bouquet For All Of You!

If I could send all you folks a bouquet, it would look like this!   Some of my favorite flowers, a rose, a poppy, daffodils - it would be a beautiful fresh arrangement.

I love flowers.  Everytime I go to the grocery store, I always stop and smell the flowers, talk with them and sometimes I dance.  Toe tap.

~Keep on the sunny side, always on the sunny side
Keep on the sunny side of life~
Ada Blenkhorn 1899

Stop and smell the flowers, hug your partner, watch the animals - sit a spell - it'll do you no harm.

~Like sunshine feeding daisies, like the love hidden deep in your heart~
John Prine 1971

Painting by my Mother In Law 1982





2 comments:

  1. Very pretty...I love the mix. What a talented lady...does Gary paint?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gary (Noisemaker) detests painting. I guess he takes after his Dad. Oh no, but wait - his Dad was a very quiet man.

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...