Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Jason Wilber Opening For Jimmy Webb

I was very pleased today to read on facebook today that Jason Wilber will be opening for Jimmy Webb on January 21 in Cincinnati, Ohio at the St. Xavier High School.  Good on Jason, what a great concert this will be. 

Jimmy Webb is an exceptional song writer.  Witcha Lineman, lots of Glen Campbell songs were written by Jimmy Webb.

What is close to my heart is this:
The Supremes - Produced and Arranged by Jimmy Webb
November 1972
The Supremes - Jean Terrell, Mary Wilson, and Lynda Laurence

There are some great songs on this album written by Jimmy Webb - 5:30 Plane - I Keep It Hid.  One written by Harry Nilsson titled Paradise.  (Made me think of John Prine).

Jason, I think is coming into a new stage in his life.  A stage well deserved.

oh teehee, they have the same initials, I just spotted that
Jason Wilber
Jimmy Webb

Cincinnati is in for a big treat on January 21st.  Wish I could be there.  Good Luck Jason.

For more information see:  www.jasonwilber.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...