Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Another Day ...on the mountain side

Devils Food Chocolate Cupcakes!

So cute - they have cupcake picks.  I baked these this morning for our weekly bingo game at the community hall.  I am forever baking, I enjoy to bake and it is for the community to which I reside.

The last few days have been a wild, wild time on the mountain side.  I will not go into details, I will state my Noisemaker lacked in the brain and now has to face up for his actions.  A sad, fallen situation indeed.

I have, but only once, been acquainted with law enforcement.  I was returning home from a dentist appointment and was heavy on the gas peddle going through a school zone.  I was stopped for speeding but I could not speak, my mouth was frozen.  I handed the officer my insurance/license - he in turn, handed me a ticket.  When I got home I read the ticket, stated I was a 'male'.  I took exception to that and fought it through the court system.  I won - the judge ruled in my favor.  The judge told the RCMP officer to make certain to which sex he is issuing a ticket to - cannot you tell this is a female?  After court, the police officer came to me and apologize for his error.  I told him, no harm done and I know you have learned something from this.  I hope everyone learns from the mistakes.

...some humans ain't human, some people ain't kind...
John Prine

Cupcake picks and liners - thank you skunkeyejan

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...