Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Paradise

Too funny, on this coming Tuesday, Paradise is coming to pay me a visit - Mr. Paradise that is.  Joe Paradise, our new woodman.  I cannot wait to start up a conversation with him, I will be lip flappin' Prine in my finest form - and then I will giggle.  Noisemaker will shake his head and think to himself, why lord, why.  I will giggle even more.  Oh, the Prine thrill of it all.

It has been a busy week here on the mountain side.  We had a long weekend and our local fishing derby; many seasonal folks enjoyed the beauty of the mountain side.  I have been heavy duty in lip flappin' department and I think I have about another two weeks to go!  Happy Days!

My seasonal neighborette arrived yesterday - oh my - we sat and have a few beers last night - and giggled, it was much fun for me.  She has a slight Prine - thanks to yours truly.  She was the neighborette that offer me to ride with her to Vancouver when I was going to see John Prine in October 2009.  Hope you folks all know about that, I am quite certain I have told you; but if not - let me know; I can repeat the story very well!

...and Daddy won't you take me back to Mulhenberg County down by the green river where Paradise lays...John Prine
~paradise wavin', toe tappin', head noddin', John Prinein'~

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...