Sunday, April 10, 2011

Ode to Pee

Noisemaker and I lead a very unusual life style, we accomodate wildlife - but, sometimes the wildlife, is us! As most of you know that read my blog, I go bed early and I get up early. The other morning, no different from any other morning, I awoke - had my porch time - came into the computer room and sat a spell. About an half hour later, I felt the need to pee. Noisemaker and I, we do not hear to well, nor apparently do we see too well. I went from the computer room to the washroom, thinking Noisemaker is still asleep; I do not hear anything, I cannot see anything, and I do not turn any lights on as I opt not to disturb Noisemaker. I proceed to the washroom, my hand goes across the countertop, I turn and shut the door - then, I hear a voice - my Noisemaker. Scared the you know what out of me. There he is in pee territory. Myself nor Noisemaker think not to turn on the lights, no - no - we fumble around - and then I start to giggle. Are you all getting the picture - it is smucksville - shadows abound. It is two days later, I am still laughing, holding my stomach!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...