Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Nearing the day of the Irish

St. Pats' Day came a day early here on the mountain side - we do not clearly have a grip on time. . .

Actually, it is bingo night tonight and I do baking for the bingo, this my contribution. I saved some for noisemaker and I ~ and my, are they good. So moist and all the cute little sugars and sprinkles.

My great neighbor, Chris has caused me nothing but endless grief yesterday and today. I swear with that supermoon coming in on the 19th ~ well, I think everyone is going on the side of wacko. That governor of Wisconsin - he is already there!

Spring, truly is - ...just a smile away...
Way Down ~ John Prine

1 comment:

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...