Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pyrex, Prine and Wish I Had A Pint!

As most of you know, I fancy pants the music of John Prine. I also fancy Pyrex and I have been known to fancy a pint or two. . .

I have been thinking, if John Prine was a woman - he would fancy pants Pyrex.

That is Prine lyric material - Pyrex and Prine. *major giggle*

Supermoon moving on in tonight. Noisemaker is peaceful - so far.

I love the mountain side, but the winter is so long. We get near six months of winter here; and I tire of it. I must pray to the god/goddess of lotto. I cannot understand why those gods can't get it together, stop the snow and rain me in on lotto. It is not as if I am not close enough to them, I am way up there in elevation - mountain side - not true height.

Height wise, well - I am challenged, I struggled to reach the top shelf in any grocery store. No different from people that cannot reach the bottom shelf.

photo/link http://www.pyrex.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...