Monday, March 21, 2011

Oh My. . .


Yesterday morning, I was up and about doing what I do - cleaning up, thinkin', Prinein', and along came Spring.
I saw Spring come off the snow bank and rushed to see what I had in the fridge. I was doing the babble at noisemaker, trying to direct him as to what new offspring had arrived. I got the weiner for him {the fox - not noisemaker - (yes, it is a male fox)}, grabbed the camera and as quick as my slipper feet could travel, to the deck I went.
By that time, Spring is off into the woods, but I call to him - Honey Bunny come back, come back. I have food for you. He comes back. Here is he ~ Spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...