Monday, October 25, 2010

Constellation - Orion

Chilly morning on the mountain side. The moon is shining and I sat quietly on the porch to have my morning coffee and cigarette with my new friend, the constellation Orion.

There has not been much happening around here; noisemaker twisted his ankle the other day; so I played fetch. He would say....I was wondering if you could bring me...I would fetch. Honestly, I felt like fetching a flinger to fling at him.

Early this morning I was trying to catch some news on the radio; I turned the dial up and down to no avail. ah, but what I did get to hear was Lukenbach, Texas - Waylon. That brought a smile to my face.

I am searching for a Halls cough candy; I am going to have to settle for a peppermint. I still have this bad cough and I made things worst by walking outside with no hat on in the wind the other day. I did not have time to get my hat; there was a lady out on the road to whom I want to lip flap with, hence - hurry along - do not bother with the hat. You play - you pay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...