Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Luckenbach, Texas

ah, Waylon. Today, I woke up with that song stuck in my brain. I wondered if people in Luckenbach, Texas were feeling any pain. I felt no pain today; although I have a terrible head cold, no pain. Simple happiness.

Such a beautiful day on the mountain side. A beautiful day, indeed.

I received a very nice parcel today, I picked it up at the post office. Thank you Charlene. Holy Smucksville!

I may have already posted the picture, however, I lost it due to computer malfunction. In todays' mail I received this picture, autographed by Jason Wilber. How sweet is that. The photo was taken in the back alley near The Centre (Vancouver) to where John Prine played last year - October 16th to be exact. Did I tell you folks how it was the second time that I met John Prine and Jason Wilber...oh I must have told you. I tell everyone!

If only I could snag David Jacques. That gentleman eludes me. I have missed him two times.
Next time, I am coming after you Mr. Jacques! ;)

Photo - Charlene Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...