Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wildberry Tarts/Wild Dreams

The tarts I made for tonights' Bingo at our Community Hall. Wildberry Tarts - filling is a combination of raspberry, blueberry, and strawberry. I hope they sell out! The ladies appreciate what I do to make the baking look inviting; easy to sell. I love to do it; I enjoy to bake.

My dream of last night, holy smucksville. I was in Chicago - going to see a baseball game. Steve Goodman was going to sing and we had to have these special badges to get in. The badges, well, they were like a blue ribbon you would win at the fall fair. They were red, white, and blue - threaded, hand sewn. I remember, when I received mine, I could see the letters 'B' and 'A'. There was a harley, Tom Reynolds came and got his badge; music was playing. I can remember thinking there is so many people. Then, I awoke. I thought to myself - geez, I didn't get to see the first pitch - I did not hear the anthem...maybe I should go back to sleep and try to recall it. No, no, no, I have tarts to bake today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...