Monday, August 16, 2010

This Morning Around 6 a.m.

Here is where I reside with my Noisemaker - well, actually about 1/2 a block away. Smoke filled today, forest fires raging all around us with no containment in sight.

Photo was taken near 6 a.m. this morning. Yes, I love to wake up early and enjoy the peacefulness that surrounds me.

I think to myself, holy - eh, wow - Bev - be strong, gain weight, and prepare for winter. The bucket list has changed to a bucket full of whipped cream. Whipped cream that being the industrial strength - 36% fat. I need it - desperately.

and, John Prine - come and visit the moutain next summer ~ hahaha! We have beautiful, multi million dollar homes that are Bed and Breakfast places - they would not serve you mushrooms!

Think on it for all who visit this blog - come and visit the mountain side. I can cook, bake, and sing John Prine! Geez, what more do you want! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...