Monday, July 19, 2010

Today

I have been keeping myself busy, busy, busy. Trying to inform neighbors of seasonal what trees have fallen. Some lunatic was out choppin' - my guess drunk choppin' and downed the power lines. Oh, the stupid idiot. Honestly, I could have thrown a flinger at him, but I regrouped and thought, I need not waste my time nor my breath.

I swear when seasonal folks come up, they think they can do anything. There are no precautions taken, lets' just do it. Before you know it sparks on flying, they have no telephone to dial up 911. They rely on the residential permanent folks. ME. I have tried time and time again to educate the people ~ to make them see that I live here all year. I do not escape to lotus land. I try to talk to them, tell them no laptop or cell phone will work here - did you forget how high you are in elevation...or are you that high?

Now, off to bbq some bratwurst, have it with mustard and kraut. Love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...