Thursday, March 11, 2010

M Is For Mashed Potatoes

I am becoming obsessed with food. When I become relieved from this nightmare of a wrist, I am going to have mashed potatoes with butter and cheesecake.

I am also always going to have in my deep freeze a batch of the frozen mashed potatoe recipe.

I am going to give thanks to the shampoo/conditioner companies that produce their product with a pump attachment. You'll never know how hard it is to squeeze out shampoo and conditioner without a pump - ah, let me tell ya the experience - you'll get the full blown up picture. You are bent down, water coming from the shower - your foot knocks over the shampoo - you struggle to open it - you have to place it away from the water spray - pray you balance. You put your foot on the shampoo and pray again. Oh, alas - you have enough to shampoo your hair. Enough has spilled over and now you are experiencing bubbles. Bubbles, I enjoy from time to time. I cannot realm on into having any bubbly spirits now. I still have to do the tresses with conditioner. Lord, help me.

and, for some reason I have 'up on cripple creek' by the band whirling around in my head - in the blink of an eye - I almost lost balanced - screamed for noisemaker. To the rescue, he enters. He is caught off balance by the display of a 90 pound - 54 year old woman - with mega bubbles.

The rescue mission is a success. I regroup, I focus, and prepare for battle - the battle of conditioner. I won the war!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...