Wednesday, March 10, 2010

No Bake Cherry Cheesecake

oh yummy, I am dreaming of this - as soon as my wrist heals a bit more in the kitchen I wiil be.

1 pkg. (250 g) cream cheese, softened
1 can Eagle Brand sweetened condensed milk
1/3 cup lemon juice
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 - 9" prepared graham cracker crust (chocolate)
1 can E. D. Smith cherry pie filling, chilled

In mixer bowl, beat cheese until fluffy. Gradually add Eagle Brand; blend thoroughly. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla extract. Pour into prepared crust. Chill 3 hours or until set. Top with E. D. Smith cherry pie filling.

Serves 6 - 8

Enjoy! teehee - there is only the noisemaker and I - we have not a problem in having any leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...