Friday, March 12, 2010

OhBoy Records

This morning I was google searching images trying to find something to promote John Prine in Nashville on March 26th. I typed in OhBoy Records Nashville and came upon two females in the reserved space of the OhBoy Parking Lot. It is a fine, fine photo - I am not quite certain whom these young prinettes are? Anyone name them - geez, you might just win the big door prize! Seems like they are having a fine time in the parking lot but there isn't any dirt for them to lean on their left legs. I guess they opted for a lay down version.

Photo Credit - look like it springs from http://www.jpshrine.org/

3 comments:

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...