Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Without A Wing

Without a wing is a temporary set back. I am so afraid to walk in snow or on ice, I am not balanced - even with my walking stick.

I am right handed strong, I write left - I played guitar/bowl - most functions are right. The one I lack is ability thereof is to hold a knife/fork - geez - it is hard to eat.

I see how noisemaker gets himself - from the freezer a container of ice cream - dish one for him and not even ask - would you like a dish?

The gold is not running inside of him.

My Prine Friends have gold - all of them do.

1 comment:

  1. That stick isn't just for walking girl! It's perfect for whacking those who bogart the ice-cream, too. Try it once - and next time not only will you be offered a dish - but you'll probably get a choice of flavors too!

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...