Saturday, February 6, 2010

It's Throbbing Prine Time

My wrist was throbbing mega today so I decided to sit a spell and review my prine photos of Vancouver. This is yours truly, John Prine and Mitchell.

John is getting ready to sign my Hatch Print. Good lord, I was all in-a-flutter. I still get that way when I look at the photos or chat about the upcoming Nashville concert at the Ryman.

I trust the Playbill Mitchell is holding is that of John Prine. Had my heart not have been throbbing to the beat of John Prine - you know if I had had my wits about me, I would have hoisted that Playbill right out of his hand. But oh no, I am dedicated to getting the Prine autograph with my new sharpie. See that finger tip of John Prine touching the sharpie - it's golden. I have not looked that naive for 45+ years.

Previous to the photo we were out in the back alley.

Now Mitchell - if you should ever prine on in to read my rural, simple blog - post dear man, post.
I want the Prine Vancouver Playbill. I will pay costs thereof.

Geez, does my left wrist look good there or what.

Credits:
Sharpie - thank you skunkeyejan
Photo/Hatch Print - thank you charlene stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...