Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Hearts Day

To you and yours - Happy Hearts Day! early/belated whatever tune you dance to.

Dr. called yesterday, I can have the metal in my wrist removed without being put under - I like that news, I welcomed it.

Being one wing, yep - I do get tired. Geez, it is all I have in me to type. I am so thankful to still be able to shower/wash my hair and not fall off my perch. I wear a plastic bag over my cast. The bag works.

Olympics - Vancouver was not my first choice - geez, we will pay - my province will pay. The forgotten, the down and out have already paid.

Sometimes life seems like a sad, fallen situation. Before you know it - you have put your best foot forward, stuck out your big chest and low and behold you are no longer on the road of gravel, pavement - you have struck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...