Thursday, October 22, 2009

John Prine Hatch Print - Autograph - with Jason Wilber

Goodness me, it has taken me days to take this photo. This is the best I can do - well actually, I probably could have done better. Eh, I needed to put the best foot forward, mine happens to be left and it comes complete with an LL Bean slipper.
There in black and white you can clearly see
'Thank You John Prine'. The other autograph is from Jason Wilber - it reads - Best Wishes Jason Wilber.
Next time to travel to the city I shall try to purchase a frame so as I can treasure it.
Sharpie Pen - courtesy of SkunkeyeJan
John Prine Hatch Print - courtesy of CrabbyChar
Hours of doing amateur photography - yours truly

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...