Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It Is Christmas Time!

I went to the post office today, we travel near 20 miles to the post office - let me tell ya - it is worth it! What a treasure of warming parcels I received today.

I have been visiting the websites of states of the USA, Tourism Divisions requesting a Road Map, a travel guide. I only request a few a day so I do not overload the postal worker.

I travelled somewhat in the USA; states being - Washington, Oregon, California, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Kansas, Idaho, and Hawaii. None have been have been more beautiful than the state of Oregon. Noisemaker and I we married there, in Newport. On the Pacific Ocean in a gazebo. The only member we had from our families, was our dog - our beautiful dog.

*focus* - but I have Jeffrey Foucault singing John Prine in my head, it is hard to remain focused.

Today in the mail was a fine tourism package from the State of Illinois. Very nice.

I am also a member of the community a word of mouth marketing money making la-dee-dah corporation. Nice thing to blah, blah, blah about - they were Garnier Skin Renew products - Noisemaker says - 'don't you think it is too late'. . .

I knew my last parcel would be the best parcel because I knew the address, Wisconsin.

There are mighty fine Priners in Wisconsin. I have a number of three, but with friends and family I believe it is near a quarter of a million, spreading fast. We got it in up here in the 1970's. I do not think John Prine knows any borders, boundaries. His music is world wide. I have John Prine friends up north in my province, those provinces far east of me, Manitoba, New Foundland, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia.

Jeffrey Foucault - Storms Windows - good on you Jeffrey! One of my favorite John Prine songs. I must try to *focus* - playing so slow, dont' let your baby down, (2 x 4 talk)... Do you know what is like not to have storm windows.

I could sing with Jeffrey :) just like I could John Prine. I can sing folks, I do have vocals. My Noisemaker would explain it quite different if he were questioned. If I could have NoTicketDonna, Chad, Rumbleshorts, CrappyChar, Florida John, that 'A' guy X 2, {I am not focusing...Jeffrey is singing Shoot The Moon - I like it} Swing it Not Ticket Donna, CC - get the pendants,....chorus,

My apologies. So much up and down from my chair - I had re-read, make sure all my spelling was ok. My thoughts, yep like that will happen - spinning top I have today. Oh, I do not venture into that great British Columbia product jurisdiction that makes my favorite politicians money. Them ones that have two wings, they ride big, big bikes. I have seen a few riding down my country road - damn - I run out there, waving, to no avail. It will always be my hope, to one day, ride a Harley.

*note, Crusher - I will lotto win - prepare the bike. I'll help will the medical bills - I want to ride in Wisconsin*.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...