Monday, May 25, 2009

Coupons

Yikers, sometimes I do get green with envy when I view what folks in the USA get compared to what we receive in Canada. I coupon myself to near death, always searching for a way to save a few cents here and there. Although, sometimes I think my sense is also, like the pine beetle, going south.

It amazes me that I can purchase brands like Betty Crocker, (use as an example), visit the website, and get struck like a light bolt from thunder activity when I try to receive a coupon. It is USA base. The website for Canada is General Mills which offers very limited coupons.

I email the appropriate corporations and tell them - your product is no different from the one I purchase in Canada - if it is different - tell me how - why is the coupon factor not valid in Canada? Your corporation is probably no different than your government or mine. Not valid!

1 comment:

  1. *****************************************************
    This coupon
    Is good fer nuthin',
    Can't even get,
    Some General Mills Stuffin',
    Can't get no discount,
    Or half price for two,
    Coupons in Canada,
    Sure sucks being you!

    **Grow yer own. Like Neil says...
    Home grown is,
    Alright with me,
    Home grown,
    Is the way it should be,
    Home grown,
    Is a good thing,
    Plant that bell,
    And let it ring!

    **To hell with 'em! RS.
    (what the heck, try and cash this damn thing!)

    **Give her two fer one one everything in the store!**

    Just print it...
    *************************************************

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...