Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Still Christmas, Lucky Me!

Let me try to continue and focus upon the best parcel I received today.

It was from my friend, Charlene Stevenson in Madison, Wisconsin. Please favorite this blog as I am going to link her. She has a sense of humor that works overtime, a ravel for conversation, she is a very special friend. Like all Prine friends, a unique friendship we bond, us Priners/Prinettes!

Charlene and I have never met, one day we will. We met through http://www.jpshrine.net/

*focus* Noisemaker needed me to find the fry pan.

I honestly cannot imagine how it would feel to go a John Prine concert, knowing a friend is there. I have seen John Prine, oh now did I tell you, I met him! Smokin' and Yikers - I was thrilled and still to this day show off my autograph - Thank You jpparadise.

I am not focusing well. My christmas present was beautiful and it could not have come at a better time. Illegal Smile reigns up there along will a million stickers, chocolates, Jeffery Foucault, (I know I am missing something). I will be so proud wear an Illegal Smile. too funny! I smoke up the finest once in my life - remember I lived in the far north - that was enough for me, I saw elephants. Now I only chase cows and hope for the best.

1 comment:

  1. hey jpp.... you put a net where an org should be.... http://www.jpshrine.org

    hope all is well, watch out for those cow patties... :)

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...