Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sly As A Fox - Crazy As A Loon

This morning Tally (the male fox) and his Mrs. paid me a visit. Geez, you have to be on your toes to take a picture - I did the best I could do. I hope you are able to see the Mrs. She is located between the kids picnic table and the woodshed.

Tally, well, I gave him food - he stashed it. The Mrs. found his stash, dug it up, ate it, and went on to the next stash. Quite the sight to see. The Mrs. is quite shy, not like Tally. I would love to pick them up and hug them. It is bad enough that I feed them when they pay me a visit ~ you should not mess with mother nature.

Foxes, well they might be sly - but not Tally and his Mrs. Loons, yep - they are crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...