Tuesday, April 14, 2009

2005.08.05 Seat 32 Row 5

On this date, 2005.08.05 I attended a John Prine concert at the Orpheum in Vancouver, B.C. His band ~ David Jacques and Jason Wilber. Guest appearance ~ Amos Lee.

There I was sitting in row 5, seat 32 ~ near in tears, doing my lil bit of a wave to our Johnny. After the concert I was able to shake hands and hug Mr. Prine (two times - I know, can you believe it - I get all in a flutter just typing this). I had to add that sentence for those who maybe new here or have not heard the big news of August 6th, 2005.

The picture is from kurtkris@telusplanet.net via the jpshrine (http://www.jpshrine.org/).

2 comments:

  1. oops, don't you mean the big news of August 5th?

    thanks for sharing.... I don't think I've heard about this.... 8~0 (well maybe a few hundred times, but who's counting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. xoxoxoxox - you're an angel from the mountaint top

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...