Monday, April 6, 2009

Duncan Hines or Betty Crocker

As most of you know, I do like to bake. I bake endlessly and I enjoy to do it. When it comes to cake mixes, Duncan Hines is the best. It could be because of the elevation to which I reside. Duncan Hines' cakes come out far more level and even. Miss Crocker, not so great. Don't get me wrong here, I do use Betty Crocker. I purchase whatever is on sale.

In my small community we have an annual bake sale, held in May. I bake my little beating heart out. I generally do:
1 fancy cake
2 loaves of lemon
3 dozen cookies
4 Hello's upon entry
and then say - that will cost you a
5 Dollar Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...