Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Progress, Prine Mobile

Good progress for hub is once again made. He had all his tubes removed last night and was given some liquids. The doctor was to call this morning but I guess he thought Gary was in such great shape, he could deal with the wife!

I had a terrible night. I heard sounds forever, I turned on the television set - turned on the radio - nothing work. At 4:30 a.m. I made fire - it was cold -27C, I made a good fire.

All my ice chunks from the driveway magically disappeared. Poof, gone! I was to call the fellow who does the plow blade this afternoon. I walked up thinking maybe I could smash a few chunks away and it was all done. I must bake up some butter or cherry tarts up for him, so kind and thoughtful and he has no idea who is John Prine is. Good folks are good folks.

Later, I was cleaning my territory (the computer, the cd rack, the bookcase). I came across my new Prine Mobile. Geez, with all that has been going on, I put it away and forgot about it. Prine Mobile, well that does not mean John Prine is mobile. Yes, I mean John Prine is mobile. Oh lord, I am getting in deeper here. The mobile is the letter 'P' made out of foam rubber. In the center is a burned out cd. To the left is the word - PRINE. It can be used a sun catcher inside or outside, a mobile. I shall try to post a picture of it. I have not had much luck with posting pictures recently, but I will keep trying. It is good, even at my age to keep learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...