Thursday, March 12, 2009

Uploading Photographs, Update Gary

I have come to the conclusion it is just too damn cold for the uploading of pictures, I will wait for the months of summer.

I am currently listening to one of John Prine's best - All The Way With You. It is a romantic song....
Love gives
Love takes
It takes a lot
Of lucky breaks
Lucky strikes
Lucky stars
I don't how
I got this far
Who knows where it's coming from
Or where it's going to
Can I go all the way with you

From the cd - Lost Dogs and Mixed Blessings ~ John Prine

Gary is now completely off any pain medications and I soon anticipate a date of discharge. I am going to make a date with him, cook his favorite meal - bake him a Lemon Pie - maybe even sing him a John Prine tune!

His home recovery will be a few months. I do not have a degree in nursing, but I can pretend - real well. I do however, have a tiara and a beautiful banner which I received March 2nd, 2009. I was crowned the queen of fire building. I soon hope to hand off, gladly, my title, my tiara and my banner to the resident expert of fire building, my husband, Gary. I hope Gary burns the tiara and the banner - but holds the title.

1 comment:

  1. This is probably my favorite of your blogs so far. I hope you both light each others fire again, and I hope it burns forever.

    PS - Call me if there's any lemon pie left over!

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...