Thursday, March 26, 2009

Noisemaker Update

Oh my, my - my noisemakers' blood pressure is going beyond. For three days now it (the first number) has been over 200 ~ the bottom number is in mid 90's. Yikers! I fear he is going to burst, have a stroke. I will be so glad to have him see the doctor on Monday and hopefully at that time, he will have the staples removed. It is very frustrating for him, seeing the numbers rise. I guess the assumption was made that after surgery and returning home - the road to recovery would begin. I think the road to recovery has many potholes, the blasted gravel is flying everywhere. I hope the road becomes somewhat smoother soon.

2 comments:

  1. Might be a big corner,
    But spring is right around it,
    For the Noisemaker,
    And his faithful nurse.

    It'll all get better,
    It'll all be fine,
    Perk up some coffee,
    Put on some Prine.

    Shoot the shit,
    With the neighbors,
    Shoot the bull,
    (not the moose),
    Have a noise makin' summer,
    Just you twose!

    Moose and twose. How damn creative is that! At the Milwaukee concert, John told of almost driving off the road when he heard a song rhyme martinis and weinies. George and Tammy's, I think, duet of We're not the Jet Set which Iris and John then did really really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very creative...moose and twose! *giggle, giggle* You are right up there with martinis and weinies. Who would have thought. Only you, thank you Rumbleshorts for thinking of Gary and I - it is heartwarming and I appreciate it very much.

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...