Friday, March 27, 2009

Nice To Be Around ~ Paul Williams

For about three days I have been humming this song, not singing the words - humming the last notes of the song. It is a beautiful love song.

Nice To Be Around - Paul Williams

Hello, such a simple way to start a love affair
Should I jump right in and say how much I care
Would you take me for a mad man or a simple hearted clown
Hello, with affection from a sentimental fool
To a little girl whose broken every rule
One who brings me up when all the others seem to let me down
One whose nice to be around

Should I say that is a blue world without you, nice words
I remember from an old love song, but all wrong
Cause I never called it love before
This feelings new, this came with you

And I know that the nicest things that never seem to last
That we're both a bit embarrassed by our past
But I think there's something special in the feelings that we found
And you're nice to be around
And you're nice to be around

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...