Saturday, March 21, 2009

John Prine Sun Catcher

I am so pleased that I have this saving and uploading down to a fine art.
This is the John Prine Sun Catcher. You know, for the life of me, I stared at this picture and I could not figure out what the little squiggles were on the right hand side of the disc. ah, then it came to me - it is the reflection from the fan that sits above the kitchen table.
You hang the sun catcher outside and with a slight breeze Prine will spin around and you can see the colors of the rainbow in it, just like you can here.
A kitchen table full of Prine!

2 comments:

  1. I like this place. It's where I engage in the therapy of writing. And I think you too, JPP. I enjoy reading your writings. Let's keep posting as we can.

    And encourage the positive. Ain't it nice to have prayers from a Minnesota Lutheran? I do believe God listens to us all.

    Get better Gary. Just a Lutheran prayer, but it still counts.

    You'll be choppin'wood again in the not-too-distant future.

    RS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice suncatcher!! I gotta tell you, my fish and whistle is still hanging in there on the tree outside... he's a blind fish, but his whistle and everything else is still shining and spinning. Makes me smile and think of you everytime I look at it!

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...