Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Received An Award - The Lemonade Award!

I received an award today - The Lemonade Award from Eboni. It is for attitude and gratitude. I am lucky and I am smiling! There is nothing like lemonade and rye whiskey on a hot summers' day. I cannot drink whiskey very well, but I enjoy every once and awhile. There were instructions for me to follow in receiving The Lemonade Award. It was for me to list ten other bloggers, but I only know two. I am going to try and follow the directions Eboni posted for me, however, I am not good with directions . . . hmmm...they could end being sent off to Russia. Thank you Eboni.
I believe a Lemonade Award should be sent forth to Rumbleshorts. He needs a lemonade immediately. Rumbleshorts is a kind hearted fellow with a great sense of humor. His blog is: http://rumbleshorts.blogspot.com/
Also to Eboni because she is well voiced and knows her food. A kind and considerate person. Her blog is: http://acommonstreetpeddlar.blogspot.com/
I give Lemonade awards to everyone, Crusher, Janis, Reeda, Charlene, Chad, Florida John - all my Prine friends. My animals friends, the deer, the birds, the moose (geez, my list is endless). Three cheers to all!

2 comments:

  1. We all raise our glasses of lemonade to toast to you and express our gratitude for your attitude! It makes the world a better place for all. Slurp... gulp... mmmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here here - I'm raising my glass, too! Do you know I saw a lemon tree last week? It was SOOO beautiful! I wanted a picture of it but we were driving and following the strict directions of our rather humorless GPS guide!

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...