Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Chocolate Bars and Beer

Truly, I am amazed with the internet. Yesterday, I was thinking about some folks I know in the state of Wisconsin. They will be meeting soon to see the concert of John Prine in Milwaukee. So I am puttering around on the computer and thought to check up on the email. Magic, there is an attachment in one email - it is a picture. Yep - there are my two friends from Wisconsin yukkin' and yappin' (good thing they were not lunchin' at a yurt or I would have to type yukkin', yappin', and yurtin').

The amazement of second was with reference to angels. I was trying to find on the internet some coloring pictures of angels. I did not get far. I thought well, I'll see what my brother in blog is doing, Rumbleshorts. He has posted about angels.

I am not spooked, I believe for the moment the angels are with me. Yes, me - that angel with black wings. My Mom always called me her angel with black wings and told me I was born that way.

Believe in magic and angels
Chocolate bars and beer
Milwaukee here I come
From the interior of BC
*winkin' and wavin'*

2 comments:

  1. And cheese curds? Squeaky, yeller, salty cheese curds! So good it's hard to believe they're legal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have just received the Lemonade Award. Stop by my blog to pick it up by copying the picture, picking ten blogs you like and posting it on your blog. I received mine this morning for posting the cornbread recipe. We are supposed to share.

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...