Friday, February 6, 2009

John Prine Rocks Redrocks (so do two of my friends)

Oh the glory of true love! John Prine will be playing Redrocks again this June. I have two friends; Janis and Charlene who will be attending the concert - it is a big wow day for both of them - excitement fills the air. We all correspond via emails; this blog; the jpshrine and have become good friends. For these two to meet at a Prine concert it just a head shaker. Charlene lives in Wisconsin - Janis in Manitoba, Canada and in June the two shall meet in Colorado. Charlene is a maker of fine pendants - John Prine Pendants. I shall try to post some later (it takes me time to learn to incorporate pictures).

At this moment, a big smile is on my face. I am so very happy for them both.

It is a fine Prine day, a find Prine day, indeed!

1 comment:

  1. We Priners all take joy in the happiness of others! Some folks have a Christmas fund to save throughout the year for the gifts at that time. I think I need a John Prine fund to enable going to two or three concerts each year!

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...