Saturday, April 23, 2011

Lydia ~ 2011

Introducing, Lydia 2011 - proudly awaiting a visit from Donald. Not the Trump. Donald, as in the Donald from Donald and Lydia - John Prine. Oh my, I do not know Donald's last name, I do not think he has one.


Perhaps, because Lydia is located in the pine trees, standing there for months pine-ing, prine-ing for Donald, I should name Donald ~ Donald Pine!


Good lord, where my mind takes me - well, I too - sometimes wonder, pure wonderprinement!


This year Lydia is sporting a new belt, hat, gloves, shirt, and one boot! The boot is filled nicely with rocks; she tends to lean on her left leg ~ her runway abilities are limited. To balance her out is a gasoline can filled with water, Lydia has gained some weight since last year, it lOOks good on her.


Lydia has had no weight gain on her face, no weight gain to her eyes. Her beautiful red lips await a kiss from Donald, her arms are opened wide to greet him.


~~Such fun I had in bringing Lydia back to life for another year. We Prine well together, she is very much like me!~~

1 comment:

  1. Lydia was still standing this morning, no visit from Donald. She had dropped a glove so I gave her new ones this morning. Lydia also gently whispered in my ear...where the heck is Donald! :)

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...