Thursday, March 10, 2011

Welcome, Lori

Oh look, I have another follower - Welcome Lori.

Lori, I am acquainted with through another website. She is an expert at finding bargains/free stuff. If you link up to her blog you will find her latest catch was Johnsonville! That is like holy smucksville to me - I love Johnsonville anything. However, because I reside in Canada so much I cannot participate in. Lori resides in Michigan - You Prine friends south of my border - do the LUL - Link Up Lori.

Spring is arriving swiftly on the mountain side, I am delighted! Snow is melting and if I call John, I am certain he will give me a date to when it all turns to water. Or perhaps, he will just ask me for a date - hahaha (mega)!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention, Bev! I wish Canada could participate in all the promotions we get here in the states. It's been a while since I've found a good freebie just for Canadians. You're really good about not whining about it, though. Stay Strong!

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...