Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Birthday Greetings


Happy Birthday Sue!
In re-reading my posts, I can sensed how down I have been, cabin fever I have.
I walk the path sometimes 4/5/6 times a day and walking is good but it does not give you the interaction with people - the ability to vocalize, to communicate.
I am so thankful for internet technology - even on dial up. Slow, as it is; the ability to communicate can and is done!
...so don't get down on yourself
no and don't lose your faith
believe these words that I'm singin' of
for just as sure as the day that you were born
somewhere someones' fallin' in love...


John Prine - Somewhere Someone's Fallin' In Love





No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...