Tuesday, July 6, 2010

When I Woke Up This Morning...

What have should have a been a very peaceful, calm situation; thank my fine neighbor, again, you have busted my brain, caused me to curse, and I am strongly thinking I should pray to god to get you the hell out of here.

I rise up early, 5:00 a.m. I always have done this, it is nothing new.

I generally, quietly make one cup of coffee, I pee, I dress up and by that time the coffee is done. I can continue with my peaceful morning.

I walked outside this morning only to find an arm sliding, picking, and throwing garbage from my garbage can...Chris - searching for some long lost cigarette butts....

-What are you doing, get the hell out of there? Do not do that, that is my garbage...get out of here...f off. He left.

My good lord, I received such a headache. Thank you neighbor. I was scheduled to do volunteer work this morning, I had to leave soon - I had to tell Noisemaker the news of the day on the property on the mountain - he was not pleased. I try, once again, deal with it.
~~~
A dear friend/family lost their dog on Monday - does anyone know how how it is to lose a dog? My word, in all honestly I found it easier to suffer the death of my Mom and Dad than I did for my dog.

To this day, at times, I can still smell his fur, I can hug him. It is so precious.

Love comes and goes in many ways
It is the simple things in life
Once recognized
trax are made

HAHAHA, enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...