Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Oh Boy Records - I Have A John Prine Angel

About two weeks ago, I received a telephone call from Jon at OhBoyRecords. I thought it to be rather odd as I had not ordered anything from OhBoy. However, I was in the middle eating a big huge piece of chocolate cake and let me tell you chocolate cake and John Prine/OhBoy, well they are on the same level.
Now while talking with Jon, he tells me the t-shirt 'I' have ordered will be delayed due to production problems. I did not order a t-shirt, I did not tell him that - I was more interested in my chocolate cake. I, later had to call OhBoy to set in my order for John Prine - In Person and On Stage. I inquired about ...are there orders pending...sure thing - there was one order pending. A name was given, but - geez, I forgot it now.
Today, in the mail I received an I *Heart* Johnny t-shirt. It is like christmas here ~ oh my word, good grief, smucksville all wrapped up. The t-shirt fits to a 'T'. All is smucksville material.
My John Prine Angel - thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Finally got out here! The Chinese (I think)had messed with my Google account. Glad to here it fits well! Sounds like we folks who ordered the pre-sale stuff should see that about May 25th. Hot dang!

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...