Saturday, December 19, 2009

Paradise Valley

I was just cleaning up my items to recycle and I came across a box, I noted the word Paradise. I lifted it out only to find it was a box that comforted my cd from Mr. Skunkeye and his Mrs.

Paradise Valley All Natural Mash Potatoes. When SE does mail she even includes cardboard Prine!

I read on the box this product is natural - no preservations or chemicals. I would post further but I am reading the french side of the box and it is not computing. Big box item - 108 servings; 18 packets. Can be purchased at Costco.

Looks like a great product from:
Paradise Valley
One Potato Place
Winnemucca, Nevada
89445

See: http://www.usfds.com/

2 comments:

  1. I wondered if you'd notice the Paradise Potato packaging...ha ha! I guess I'll have to get up even earlier if I'm going to put one past you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything Paradise catches my eye. I think upon the initial opening and the cd, well - I slipped. But I regained quickly and viola - there was Paradise!

    Are they good potatoes? I will look for them on the next trip to big box C.

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...