Monday, December 21, 2009

On The Side Of Short

December 21st - the shortest day of the year. I can relate to this date, however, I am short all year 'round, not just one day - everyday!

Today I felt super short. We had a major snowfall last night. First light, this morning I went out to shovel. Good lord, the snow was so heavy for me, there was a solid 4". It was all I could do to lift it on to the snow bank.

Noisemaker and I now change positions - I go to tidy up and Noisemaker does the major shovel.

Speaking of short, oh how it irritates me when I grocery shop and I need something from the top shelf. I cannot get there....I wait until some tall person strolls down the aisle and then I do the dance of pounce. I do a leap...please, can you help me? Kind of like when I pounced and leaped at John Prine in August of 2005. 2009, I did not do the pounce dance, oh teehee, I was quite calm - hahaha!

Thank you to those who come to read my blog. I appreciate you doing so. Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...