Friday, December 18, 2009

Merry Christmas

We are one week from Christmas Day. I am not truly a christmas person.

I do enjoy a good meal, we purchased a little turkey so I will be on kitchen/cooking duties forever as will every good food provider. Also the baker of butter tarts, I love them.

The mountain side is very quiet at Christmas time, many folks depart and spend time with their families.

I reflect today and think ~ oh my god ~ I saw John Prine this year *she paradise waves and giggles*.

Photo: http://www.annetaintor.com

2 comments:

  1. That picture is a hoot - it should be on the flip side of the 'John Prine Christmas' CD - kinda like the before and after shots! Just too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Anne Taintor is way funny. I spent an hour looking at her site today - I just sit and giggle. She has a few that could be Prine related, I should have made a list; ah I guess I was having one of those moments.

    ReplyDelete

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...