Thursday, December 17, 2009

Rosanne Cash - The List


Wow - what a cd this is! Rosanne is at her best, no question.

The songs she sings on the cd 'The List' - several my Dad and I once sang together. One of my Dad's favorite songs was Sea Of Heartbreak, he would sing that song everytime he shaved his whiskers. I would watch him shave and we would sing together, Sea of Heartbreak *tears come to her eyes*. We also sang 500 Miles and Take These Chains From My Heart. I solo with Long Black Veil and She's Got You.

To note: Rosanne Cash and Bruce Springsteen are nominated for a Grammy for the duet - Sea Of Heartbreak.

For Rosanne to opt to duet with Bruce Springsteen, well - that is just a bonus to me.

Cd - Mr. Skunkeye and his Mrs.
See more: http://www.rosannecash.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...