Saturday, November 14, 2009

Quiet On The Mountain Side

It has been a quiet couple of days on the mountain side, I have not been quiet up to par. When I thought of 'par', I thought of parlapiano and how I should be par-laying (my french). I have several made up french words.
Pour lay viewing
Coupe de cafe
Coupe de ville
A la poof
Sonny lay Natina

Yes, I received some sort of 'I am tired now' bug, I had no energy. I have been trying to stay on taking some of noisemakers vitamins (those seniors kind), it is kind of hit and miss. Same hit and miss with the ColdFX pills. I am not a pill taker, I would not make good hospital material.

Tomorrow is our community Christmas Bazaar; lots of the area artists/craft folk sell their merchandise. It is great for the community. We always buy our jam there. You can buy llama wool sweaters, lots of knitted items, baked goods; it is a fun event. Noisemaker and I hope to attend but we have to be back home at a certain time because sports on the television is near at an all time high.

No comments:

Post a Comment

John Prine Drawing

John Prine as drawn by my great nephew, Brayden. Ain't it cool.  Talented young man he is, 14 years old, and loves to draw. B...